Numecent is looking for a software engineer to be an integral part of the team that is developing a game-changing solution which will revolutionize how applications are deployed on desktop and mobile devices. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with C++ programming, experience with client/server architecture, developing multi-threaded client applications on Windows, strong problem solving skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with customers.
We have a professional, dynamic and highly collaborative culture at Numecent. Our team likes to have fun while being totally dedicated to continuing our amazing upward trajectory. Every individual on our team can make a significant contribution. Our team is perennially excited about solving tough engineering problems and about reasoning every solution to its core. We work in small and focused teams, so each person gets ownership over an area, along with tremendous exposure to every other area in the company. We invite you to join some of the brightest, most talented and innovative thinkers in the software deployment world.
- Implement enhancement to the existing C++ product
- Review design documents and functions specifications
- Implement solutions for the core product development using C++, C, MFC, and Powershell
- Interact with development team, QA team, and support team to meet project objectives
- Develop unit test modules to ensure high-quality delivery
- Collaborate with QA to identify and remedy software defects
- Debug and fix issues with customer implemented solutions
- Work with other developers and development teams to integrate software modules into an overall product offering
- 2+ years of C/C++ software development
- Minimum of BSEE, CS or equivalent degree
- Strong C++ programming object-oriented skills
- Experience with Windows API’s regarding file systems and registry calls
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to solve problems independently
- Ability to break down complicated problems into manageable components
- Work well in time-critical situations
- Capable of providing engineering specifications and technical design documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- C# and .NET Framework desired but not required
Who We Are
Numecent is an award-winning cloud technology provider headquartered in Irvine, California. The company’s mission from its inception has been to simplify the mobilization and management of applications across modern desktop and multi-cloud environments. Numecent’s technology portfolio, built upon 58 patents (and counting) authored by a team of world-class inventors and Windows experts, empowers enterprises around the world – including the largest Fortune 500 companies, cloud service providers, and MSPs – to seamlessly package and deploy thousands of applications to millions of end-users on a daily basis.