We are always looking for exceptional talent, so if you are interested in joining our team feel free to send us your resume!
Why work at Numecent
Do you want to use your talents for something big? Do want the chance to make a difference, everyday? Do you want to be part of something that everyone is talking about? And you wouldn’t mind having lots of fun along the way with people that share your drive? Numecent is full of people that feel this way. We were recently named by Business Insider as one of the
"17 enterprise start-ups to bet your career on."
We are pioneering an agile, painless and IT free way to deliver digital software-be it applications, games or even an operating system-through the Cloud. Our cloudpaging technology provides friction-free digital software delivery through virtualization. With cloudpaging, users don’t have to wait for very large downloads to complete and can start using an application in as little as 5% of the time it would have taken for the total download. Since applications delivered this way are never installed, this means users never have to confront installation issues or resource conflicts, which often plague software deployment.
Our cloudpaging technology will touch every connected device. If you want to be part of this — if you want to be a game-changer — we have a place for you.
We have just emerged from stealth and are looking to expand our team with people who are ready to be part of the next wave in the delivery of software through the Cloud.
Benefits at Numecent
Here are some of the current benefits of working at Numecent:
At Numecent, we believe in our people. We depend on the best and brightest to contribute and innovate. We choose each employee with care. From experienced professionals to dedicated college graduates, we bring the best minds together to solve the toughest technology challenges. We believe that true innovation comes from every employee, at every level, sharing their ideas in a collaborative setting.
- Associate Software Engineer – We are looking for a college graduate who is a bright and energetic overachiever to add to our software development team. The successful candidate will have experience with C++ or Java programming, a basic understanding of client/server, web-based, and mobile device development concepts, and strong problem solving skills. Good communication skills and the ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment are required.
- Quality Assurance Engineer Intern – The successful candidate will learn how software projects are scheduled, designed, implemented, tested, and delivered to customers. Candidate will gain greater understanding of Development, QA, Support, and IT roles and processes in a successful high-tech company.
- Software Engineer C++ – Numecent is looking for a mid-level software engineer to be an integral part of the team that is developing a game changing solution which will revolutionize how applications are deployed on desktop and mobile devices. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with C++ programming, experience with client/server architecture, and ideally both Windows and Linux deployment topologies, developing multi-threaded client applications on Windows, strong problem solving skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with customers.
- Technical Support Analyst – The Technical Support Analyst position is cross-functional, requiring candidates to work closely with product development and network administrators to troubleshoot software issues with the Numecent products. The position requires candidates to interact with customers IT teams on a daily basis and assist them with technical issues. The successful candidate will have experience with tiered-level technical customer support, understanding of resolving customer needs in a timely manner, troubleshooting technical issues. Good communication skills, great problem solving skills, and the ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment are required.
- Project Coordinator – Numecent is currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to administer customer expectations from start to finish. Responsibilities will include solution architecture, building statements of work, pricing and schedule proposals, developing program plans, managing deliverables, reporting, and risk management. This role will also encompass leading/managing all aspects of the client customization, integration and implementation of assigned complex projects/programs, including but not limited to design, implementation, budget, schedule, communication, deliverables, risks and progress reporting.
- Inside Sales Representative – We are adding several Inside Sales Representatives in our Irvine office. This is an onsite position with regular office hours and is an entry level position in Sales with opportunites to advance. All sales activity will be carried out via telephone. Position provides base pay plus incentives and opportunity for advancement in our rapidly growing company.
- Database Administrator – Numecent is currently looking for a Database Administrator who, under management supervision, will design, coordinate, and maintain the company database and cloud-based infrastructure. Specific responsibilities of this position include the following: develop virtualized resources across clustered computers and networks, design interfaces to allow clients to scale computing resources according to needs, write and code database descriptions and specify identifiers, and plan, coordinate, and implement database security measures; define user requirements and develop solutions through working with project managers, consultants, and contractors. Will also be required to provide technical consulting and support as needed.
To view and apply to current open positions go to our candidate portal at http://numecent.appone.com/
To ALL recruitment agencies: Numecent and our affiliates only accept resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Do not forward resumes to our website, employees, or send to any of our company locations. Numecent and its affiliates are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are an equal opportunity employer.