We are always looking for exceptional talent, so if you are interested in joining our team feel free to send us your resume!
Why work at Numecent
Do you want to use your talents for something big? Do want the chance to make a difference, everyday? Do you want to be part of something that everyone is talking about? And you wouldn’t mind having lots of fun along the way with people that share your drive? Numecent is full of people that feel this way. We were recently named by Business Insider as one of the
"17 enterprise start-ups to bet your career on."
We are pioneering an agile, painless and IT free way to deliver digital software-be it applications, games or even an operating system-through the Cloud. Our cloudpaging technology provides friction-free digital software delivery through virtualization. With cloudpaging, users don’t have to wait for very large downloads to complete and can start using an application in as little as 5% of the time it would have taken for the total download. Since applications delivered this way are never installed, this means users never have to confront installation issues or resource conflicts, which often plague software deployment.
Our cloudpaging technology will touch every connected device. If you want to be part of this — if you want to be a game-changer — we have a place for you.
We have just emerged from stealth and are looking to expand our team with people who are ready to be part of the next wave in the delivery of software through the Cloud.
Benefits at Numecent
Here are some of the current benefits of working at Numecent:
At Numecent, we believe in our people. We depend on the best and brightest to contribute and innovate. We choose each employee with care. From experienced professionals to dedicated college graduates, we bring the best minds together to solve the toughest technology challenges. We believe that true innovation comes from every employee, at every level, sharing their ideas in a collaborative setting.
Numecent is seeking to fill the following positions in the US and UK as soon as possible:
- Solutions Architect – This lead role is to provide technical assistance to sales and marketing and to deliver technical sales support by technical demo, proof of concept management and technical support of prospects. The candidate will also contribute to the technical/product support and training of existing customers where necessary.
- Senior Software Engineer (Print Driver) – An ideal candidate will have programmed software with various operating systems to communicate directly with target hardware laser printers or inkjet printers in the Windows operating environment. Extensive C/C++ knowledge, knowledge of Windows usermode and kernel mode drivers and experience implementing GDI and related technologies is a must. Also the successful candidate will have strong problem solving skills, strong communication skills, and enjoy working with people.
- Associate Software Engineer – We are looking for a college graduate who is a bright and energetic overachiever to add to our software development team. The successful candidate will have experience with C++ or Java programming, a basic understanding of client/server, web-based, and mobile device development concepts, and strong problem solving skills. Good communication skills and the ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment are required.
- Quality Assurance Engineer – The successful candidate will have experience with writing and maintaining test plans, designing and executing regression test cases, reporting test coverage for each product, and validation/verification of new features on all supported platforms. This position is required to work closely with the QA, Development, and Support team members and will participate in engineering meetings.
- Quality Assurance Test Engineer – The successful candidate will have experience with writing test scripts and unit tests, understanding of basic testing methods, and a programming background. This position is required to work closely with the QA, Development, and Support team members and will participate in engineering meetings.
- Associate Quality Assurance Engineer – We are looking for a college graduate with solid technical skills to add to our quality assurance team. The candidate must have basic understanding of QA methodologies including the agile/scrum process, knowledge of client/server architecture, and strong problem solving skills. They must be highly self-motivated, able to work independently and overtime as required. We are a fast paced team and we take pride in delivering high quality applications.
- Quality Assurance Engineer Intern – The successful candidate will learn how software projects are scheduled, designed, implemented, tested, and delivered to customers. Candidate will gain greater understanding of Development, QA, Support, and IT roles and processes in a successful high-tech company.
- Executive Admin/Assistant – The candidate should be organized and detail-oriented providing thorough and skillful administrative support to senior executives in a demanding environment. Successful attributes include dedication, focus, ablity to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals, independent, and self-motivated.
Positions based in the UK will involve significant travel throughout the UK and UK residents only should apply.
To apply for jobs: Send your resume and cover letter to
To ALL recruitment agencies: Numecent and our affiliates only accept resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Do not forward resumes to our website, employees, or send to any of our company locations. Numecent and its affiliates are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are an equal opportunity employer.