This internship position will expose the candidate to real-world Software Development process used in today’s workplace. The candidate will be responsible for research and development toward new features and Cloud integrations with Azure & AWS. Candidate will gain greater understanding of development and DevOps in a successful high-tech company.
- Implement software functionality under the supervision of a senior engineer
- Create and execute tests to validate work
- Report daily and weekly status progress
- Work closely with both Development and Customer relation teams
- Participate in development scrum meetings
- Must have strong skills for problem solving and be thorough in testing own work
- Knowledge of programming languages and modern frameworks: Java, C++, Angular, NodeJS, .NET, etc.
- Ability to work with API’s to perform integration work
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as PowerShell, is highly desirable
- Must be able to work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks
- Must have excellent verbal/written skills and the ability to communicate with key individuals
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to commit to the agreed weekly work schedule
- Candidate must be working toward a B.S. or higher degree in a computer-related field
Numecent is an award-winning cloud technology provider headquartered in Irvine, California. The company’s mission from its inception has been to simplify the mobilization and management of applications across modern desktop and multi-cloud environments. Numecent’s technology portfolio, built upon 58 patents (and counting) authored by a team of world-class inventors and Windows experts, empowers enterprises around the world – including the largest Fortune 500 companies, cloud service providers, and MSPs – to seamlessly package and deploy thousands of applications to millions of end-users on a daily basis.