Is your enterprise considering moving your desktops to the cloud? Whether in response to health concerns or to support existing employees, the need to support a mobile workforce is quickly growing.
Flexibility is the name of the game, and the ability to support existing employees on their device of choice any time and anywhere is becoming a priority for enterprises. No matter what industry you are in, a secure and cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure can benefit your organization.
In the past months, Numecent has worked closely with Microsoft to deploy Windows Virtual Desktop for enterprises. Specifically, Numecent Cloudpaging Container ensures a smooth experience for employees, helping them avoid having to spend hours with the helpdesk, opening tickets, and struggling to get their apps and devices up and running.
In this Virtual Academy webinar co-presented by DataON, we’ll be discussing deploying and migrating VDI workloads on Windows Virtual Desktop and Azure Stack HCI. We’ll be sharing key insights, observations, and considerations to walk away with.
- VDI can support remote workers while securing sensitive applications and data
- WVD delivers simplified multi-session Windows 10 and supports Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments
- Cloudpaging Container supports all Windows applications for the highest compatibility and reduced adoption friction
- Doug Pfiffner – Chief Technology Officer, Numecent
- Henry Fu – Technical Program Manager, DataON
Thursday, June 4, 2020
2:00 pm EDT (11:00 am PDT)
Can’t make it live? The webinar will be available afterward on demand.