This is a part time position for an IT Systems Administrator Intern. This position is primarily remote, but the candidate will need to occasionally visit our office in Irvine, CA. The candidate will report to and assist the IT Manager with managing the IT needs of the company.
- Respond to employee help desk tickets
- Setup and configure workstations for employees
- Update/upgrade Windows/Linux servers and applications
- Troubleshoot and fix hardware and software issues
- Create new/update knowledge base documentation as required
- Report daily and weekly status progress
- Candidate must be pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to support Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of IP networks
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Must have excellent verbal/written skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to commit to the agreed weekly work schedule
Numecent is an award-winning cloud technology provider headquartered in Irvine, California. The company’s mission from its inception has been to simplify the mobilization and management of applications across modern desktop and multi-cloud environments. Numecent’s technology portfolio, built upon 58 patents (and counting) authored by a team of world-class inventors and Windows experts, empowers enterprises around the world – including the largest Fortune 500 companies, cloud service providers, and MSPs – to seamlessly package and deploy thousands of applications to millions of end-users on a daily basis.