The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects
- Identify new business opportunities to generate opportunities
- Develop annual sales strategy and goals
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships
- Collaborate with sales leaders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of sales experience
- Proven history meeting or exceeding quota and closing sales
- Experience selling end user computing solutions
- Experience with Salesforce
Numecent is an award-winning cloud technology provider headquartered in Irvine, California with two satellite locations in London and Tokyo. The company has achieved compatibility for more than 10,000 applications, delivering over 10 million application sessions annually to millions of end-users across market vertical. Numecent’s primary customers include Fortune 500 companies consisting of some of the world’s largest enterprises, cloud service providers, and MSPs.
Known for its cutting-edge cloud application virtualization and container management solutions — Cloudpaging and Cloudpager — its technology portfolio drastically simplifies the mobilization and management of Windows applications across modern desktop and multi-cloud environments. Today, the company’s technology portfolio includes 58 patents (and counting), authored by its team of industry-leading inventors and Windows experts.