Numecent is an award-winning cloud technology provider headquartered in Irvine, California. The company’s mission from its inception has been to simplify the mobilization and management of applications across modern desktop and multi-cloud environments. Numecent’s technology portfolio, built upon 60 patents (and counting) authored by a team of world-class inventors and Windows experts, empowers enterprises around the world – including the largest Fortune 500 companies, cloud service providers, and MSPs – to seamlessly package and deploy thousands of applications to millions of end- users daily. More information can be found at www.numecent.com.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Sales Executive. This position is responsible to sell to and support both direct and channel partners. The Sales Executive will sell our services by thorough understanding of the client’s business and the industry, the corresponding initiatives, identifying needs which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions, and ultimately closing business. The Sales Executive will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the named accounts and partners.
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer’s and partner’s unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer’s specific needs and interests
- Develop sales business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate
- Collaborate with Marketing to help develop and execute marketing plans through/with end users and partners
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated
- Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate the Company’s advantages to the customer
- Follow-up with clients to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client’s organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator
- Utilize all channel management and reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field.
- 7 years of Business-to-Business sales experience
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence decision makers and executives is required. Effective at presenting to executive management, i.e. C-Level
- Professionalism, personal integrity, a high internal commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time, strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect
- Partner Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with partners, identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations, and by treating partners with dignity and respect
- Sector Management: Manage sector, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall sector viability
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience
- Knowledge of End User Computing: Knowledge of EUC computing environments and have worked with related technologies such as Citrix, Microsoft SCCM and Intune, and VMWare Horizon.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and the Company’s sales methodology
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success
Duties require planning, organizing, and performing a variety of duties applying a wide range of procedures and rules. Duties require attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, reliability, timeliness, alertness, and use of judgment. Also requires writing ability, creativity, and concentration. Access to and use of confidential data where discretion/sensitivity is of utmost importance. Mature judgment and confidence.
Required to walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally required to stand, reach, stoop, and handle and/or lift and up to twenty-five pounds. Must be able to check reports for completion and accuracy and to retrieve and transmit information. Use of general office environment equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. Company offers a variety of benefits including medical insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, retirement plan, flex benefit plan, paid holidays, and vacation.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably required job duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
This job description does not constitute written or implied contract of employment. This Company is an at-will employer. As such, your employment is for no specific period of a time and may be terminated at will by either party with or without a reason or advance notice.