Numecent recently launched a new product and is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help drive engagement and scale marketing channel performance. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience with Google Analytics, creating digital marketing content, and business-to-business (B2B) marketing, and excellent communication skills.
We have a professional, dynamic, and highly collaborative culture at Numecent. This person will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and contributing to new and upcoming marketing initiatives. We work in small and focused teams, so each person gets ownership over an area, along with tremendous exposure to every other area in the company. We invite you to join some of the brightest, most talented and innovative thinkers in the world of cloud technology and software deployment.
- Analyzing marketing channel performance (Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.)
- Driving engagement across owned and paid media channels
- Social media community management
- Creating and executing digital marketing content
- Supporting go-to-market initiatives through digital marketing content curation
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Social media management experience, predominately focused on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Comfortable working with time-sensitive situations and deadlines
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (e.g., HubSpot)
- Experience marketing in the End User Computing space
Numecent is an award-winning cloud technology provider headquartered in Irvine, California with two satellite locations in London and Tokyo. The company has achieved compatibility for more than 10,000 applications, delivering over 10 million application sessions annually to millions of end-users across market vertical. Numecent’s primary customers include Fortune 500 companies consisting of some of the world’s largest enterprises, cloud service providers, and MSPs.
Known for its cutting-edge cloud application virtualization and container management solutions — Cloudpaging and Cloudpager — its technology portfolio drastically simplifies the mobilization and management of Windows applications across modern desktop and multi-cloud environments. Today, the company’s technology portfolio includes 58 patents (and counting), authored by its team of industry-leading inventors and Windows experts. More information can be found at www.numecent.com.